2606 St. Louis Street New Orleans
Access to the Lafitte Greenway
The Greenway Apartments are colorful, new one-bedroom apartments for rent. The apartments are centrally located in the Mid-City neighborhood, directly off the Lafitte Greenway in a converted industrial laundry building. The building offers unique vista views of downtown and is complemented on the ground floor by commercial tenants Hey! Cafe.
Want to live here? Call Dave McNulty with Summit Property Management at (504) 459-4012 to begin leasing today!
Amenities include exposed truss ceilings, in-unit outdoor living space, building wifi, covered parking, bike storage, sleek kitchen/bathrooms and a pet friendly policy. Other in building amenities include:
- Downstairs coffee shop and roaster
- Dedicated and secured parking in the covered building
- Views of downtown and the greenway
- Polished concrete floors
- Secured bike parking
- Bike fix it station and Bike Pump
- In unit Washer and dryer
- Energy efficient appliances
- Water saving fixtures
- Wifi included
- Dry Cleaning Service – Pickup and Drop Off
- 10% Discount from our preferred pet sitter Sarah’s Pet Care Revolution
Enjoy the best of city life within walking distance! You are walking distance to Whole Foods, Broad Theater, Bizou Wines & Tasting Room, the “Theater District” on upper Canal and only a bike ride away from the French Quarter, City Park, Bayou St. John and the Marigny!
Abundant recreation opportunities in the neighborhood provided by Sojourner Truth Neighborhood Center and New Orleans Recreation Department: Multipurpose athletic fields, swimming pool, tennis courts, and a playground
- 1 block from Whole Foods
- Directly on the Lafitte Greenway
- Bikeable to downtown, medical corridor
- Catch a movie at the Broad Street Theater
- Walk Score – 83: “most errands can be accomplished on foot.”
- Bike Score – 84: “Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.”
- Kayak along Bayou St. John
- Exercise along the Greenway and at the FitLot
- Have a drink at Seven Three Distilling or Bizou Wine & Tasting Room
- Explore your city by taking the Canal Streetcar downtown, City Park, or to the Cemeteries
- Walkable to festivals like Jazz Fest, Bayou Boogaloo, French Quarter Fest & Voodoo
2606 St. Louis – Past & Future
Built in 1940s by the Morreale family, the Tulane Industrial Laundry grew from a small shop to a quarter of a city block, eventually bringing together five buildings into one facility.
Now, after ten years of vacancy, GCE Green Development is bringing this 32,000 square foot building back to life as a multipurpose residential and commercial space.